- UTMB SON-BSN, UTMB GSBS – Nursing Science PhD.
Areas of Research, Teaching, And Clinical Expertise and Scholarship
- Research focus on end of life issues and palliative care specifically hospice access to care.
- Active in the American Red Cross Disaster Health Services.
- NURS 3631: Essentials of Care - Adult Health I
- NURS 3632: Adult Health II
- NURS 4503: Adult Health III
- NURS 4502: Population Health Nursing
- NURS 4206: Evidence Based Practice
- NURS 4312: Leadership and Practice
- NURS 4430: Clinical Capstone
- NURS 3363: Legal and Ethical Issues in Healthcare
RN-BSN: Leadership and Ethics.
- Beverly and F.A. (Andy) Odom Endowment for Nursing Research, 2017
- Past President Sigma Theta Tau
- Past President SON Alumni Association
- Past President of TNA District 6