- Doctorate Nursing Practice Program, Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, Louisiana, 2018.
- Post-Master's Certificate Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2013.
- Masters Science Nursing, University South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama, 2006.
- Bachelors Science Nursing, Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, Florida, 2004.
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Certificate, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC, 1995.
- Associate Degree Nursing, Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, Louisiana, 1989.
Areas of Research, Teaching, And Clinical Expertise and Scholarship
Track Administrator and faculty in the neonatal nurse practitioner program. Area of interest for research is postpartum maternal smoking relapse prevention.
- Board Certified Neonatal Nurse Practitioner.
- 25 Years bedside experience Level III NICU.
- Participant and Youth Program leader in a 30-month Department of Health and Hospitals Tobacco Prevention Grant.
- NRP Mentor / Instructor.
- Member Louisiana Association Nurse Practitioners, National Association Neonatal Nurses.
- Louisiana Association Nurse Practitioners
- National Association Neonatal Nurses
- National Association Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy Pediatrics
- Academy Neonatal Nurses
- National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties